Inventory Assessment & Asset Management
Constant, Accurate Awareness
During a workplace transition, assets including furniture, technology, products, and equipment, must be managed effectively to complete the project on time. This can be an overwhelming factor. Throw in multiple manufacturers and variable shipping timeframes, and you have a recipe for potential product loss, delays, and rush orders. Your workplace is complex, but the move doesn't have to be.
Our global warehousing network allows us to centrally manage your shipping at a location near your project, enabling us to receive, track, kit, and quickly deploy product in response to general contractor needs. And because we provide you with customizable reporting, you’ll have a constant, accurate awareness of your project’s percentage toward completion.
Features & Benefits:
- Asset tracking capabilities
- Easily scalable: pay only for what you use
- Professionally staffed and managed
- 24-hour surveillance
- Integrated Technology
- Customizable reporting
- Integrated technology to track product from PO to punch list
- Nationwide coverage through our network of trusted service partners
- Centralized logistics approach to facilitate quality control
- Management of new, existing, and deployed inventory