That Creates Visibility
A Complete Solution with Complete Project Visibility
What makes working with us different?
The answer is simple: We make your job easier.
Standard in every project or partnership is our commitment to giving our clients the insights they need to make informed decisions. We customize dashboards for each project, providing quick home page metrics with opportunities to drill down to see more detail. After meeting with you and understanding what’s most important to you and your team, we give you the tools you need to understand project status, so that you’ll never feel out in the dark. Imagine if you could:
- Gain complete visibility into your entire chain-of-custody.
- Analyze your procurement schedule to determine if adjustments are needed.
- View the progress of installation by floor.
- Generate reports on any number of project metrics.
- Log in to your project portal at any time, from anywhere, and share real-time updates with all stakeholders.
What makes working with us different? We simplify the complexity of your project by centralizing your data, allowing you to understand workflows and feel confident in your project’s success.
Smarter Solutions for Successful Projects
& Field Installation Tool
Tracking project issues can be time-consuming. Our customizable issue-tracking tool gives you the power to interact with your plans in meaningful ways, connecting construction teams with the front office like never before. We can create custom stamps to overlay your blueprints, making issue identification quick and easy. Digital punchlists – complete with photo documentation – position you to resolve issues in record time. And, we can give you daily safety reports, visibility to progress, and summaries of punch work completed.
Using our tool, we assign tasks and track our work across the entire project lifecycle. The resulting information guides our meetings, provides transparency and process uniformity, and helps prevent schedule delays.
Custom Inventory Dashboards
You have thousands of pieces of inventory, spread across multiple sites all over the country – all in varying condition from multiple manufacturers. How do you gain visibility to make data-driven facilities management decisions? The answer is simple: customizable dashboards. With our tool, you can:
- Get a high-level overview of furniture count by classification
- View inventory by site, with the ability to sort by type, location, condition, and manufacturer
- Generate individual site reports, which include details such as pictures and descriptions of finish
- Gain real-time awareness of site visit schedules and statuses
With all the information you need at your fingertips – customized to your team’s preferences – you’ll feel confident in your decisions to redeploy, recycle, or liquidate inventory, and GWS can assist you through the entire process.